top of page
Travel Requirements: Image


This is an electronic passenger registration and Health Declaration checklist utilized by border control authorities in the Philippines. 

Arrival in The Philippines: Required for Filipino and Foreign nationals. 

Departure from The Philippines: Required for Filipino nationals only. ​



Your passport must have a validity of 6 months when traveling internationally.


If you are a temporary working residence permit holder, you are required to verify your active employment documents one month before your scheduled departure to the Philippines in order to get your OEC (Overseas Employment Certificate). 

The OEC serves as OFW's exit clearance for the Philippine Immigration upon return to your work abroad. 

Please contact the Migrant Workers Office for further assistance:

Phone number: +34 915 776 755


Address: Calle Serrano 161, Planta Baja, 28002 Madrid, Spain


Those with permanent residence (larga duración) and dependent (comunitario) status do not need to apply for OEC.


Spanish passport holders can stay up to 30 days visa free in The Philippines.

Foreign spouses and children can stay up to 1 year visa free by presenting:

  • Marriage certificate

  • Birth certificate

For more information about the Philippine visa, please email:

Visa requirements 

Balikbayan (Former Filipinos) Republic Act No. 9174

Former Filipinos who only have a valid SPANISH PASSPORT can travel to the Philippines with a stay of up to 1 year visa-free.


    • Valid Spanish Passport

    • Old or expired Philippine Passport or Philippine Birth Certificate.

    • This includes foreign spouses and children traveling WITH the former Filipino citizen.

If you don't have any of these you may also request your PSA birth certificate to be delivered here in Spain through PSA Serbilis.


If you are in process of renewal of your Spanish residence permit and have an 'Autorización de regreso', you are not allowed to transit in any country of the Schengen area.


Travel insurance as an entry requirement is no longer required but is highly encouraged.


(Departure from the Philippines)

The following passengers are exempted from the payment of travel tax pursuant to Sec. 2 of PD 1183, as amended:

1. Overseas Filipino workers (OFW)

2. Filipino PERMANENT RESIDENTS abroad whose stay in the Philippines is less than one year. 

(Types of permit covered by the exemption: Permanente Miembro De la Familia UE Art. 20 Dir. 2004/38/CE, Residencia Larga Duracion Autoriza A Trabajar, and Residencia Re Larga DU UE Autoriza A Trabajar)

3.Infants (2 years and below)

4. Foreign tourists that stay is less than 1 year.

5. There are other individuals qualified to avail of exemption. Please see complete list.

In case you are not exempted, the travel tax costs Php 1,620. You can pay at the airport or online

Travel Requirements: List

What to expect when you book with us?

24 hours before your flight..

We will send you an email with the following:

  • eTravel QR code

  • Check in online (if available with airline) 

  • Seat selection (if the airline offers it for free)

  • Boarding Pass (if available online)

Many of you ask if you have to remind us before your flight?

No. 😊  We have a team specifically working on this so we can monitor every single flight that departs and scheduled to return so you have a hassle free journey.

Is it required to print travel documents?

Printing your travel documents such as tickets, boarding passes and eTravel QR code is optional; you can simply show them on your phone.

Travel Requirements: List

Our Services

International flights

Travel hassle free as we will do your seat selection and check in online.

Domestic flights

Arriving in Manila but need a connecting flight to your province? we've got you covered!

eTravel registration

It's part of our daily routine! We make sure we are updated with all requirements so we will also be in charge of filling this up for you.

Check in online

Subject to availability with the airline.

Itinerary planning

Flights, transfers, hotels, activities.. you name it!

Image by Vernon Raineil Cenzon
Travel Requirements: Services
Travel Requirements: Text
bottom of page